Seeking Outstanding Professionals
Join our team of bicycle professionals and share your love of bikes with customers and co-workers in a neighborhood bike shop environment. Each team member contributes to the overall success of Big Ring Cycles and to our reputation as a high end establishment with exceptional customer service. Full time employees are eligible for benefits including Big Ring's healthcare plan.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com
• Technical training with 5+ years of bicycle service experience is required.
• Industry certification is a plus but not essential.
• Strong attention to detail, organized, and the ability to manage time and prioritize workflows for yourself and the service team.
• An organized and systematic approach in all things.
• Intrinsically motivated, upbeat and friendly.
• A passion for all things cycling and all things people.
• Lead the Service Team: leading, managing, training and retaining a diverse group of bicycle-loving service team members.
• Write work orders based on on-the-spot analysis; provide customers with accurate cost estimate quotes and maintenance suggestions.
• Manage all aspects of repair workflow, including work order prioritization, work assignments, case management, and service part order management.
• Thoroughly and accurately complete bike builds, repairs, tune ups, sales checks, and accessory installs on time and with the highest quality standards.
• Work with team members on weekly stock replenishment and special order items as needed for service repairs and sales.
• Manage service and bike related warranty claims, coordinating with vendors to resolve.
• Promote and maintain an organized and efficient repair workplace.
• Initiate process improvement and development.
• Willing to lead bike maintenance classes/clinics and/or provide tech services at special events.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND BENEFITS
• Competitive pay and bonus program
• Training and development opportunities
• Healthcare plan available
• Paid time off
• Employee discounts
• Golden, Colorado is home to really awesome trails, winding roads and lots of great riding.
Bicycle Sales Professional
We are seeking exceptionally qualified bicycle sales professionals who possess a positive approach to their profession, are detail-oriented and value customer relationships. Senior sales candidates must have a strong performance history of closing high end road sales. Guru fit experience a plus! Junior sales candidates must demonstate solid knowledge, a strong desire to learn and enthusiasm for the industry.
We are seeking a top-level bicycle mechanic with a minimum of 3 years of experience who is current with mechanical and electronic drivetrain systems as well as hydraulic braking systems. Wheel building or suspension expertise is a plus. Must have the ability to work autonomously, multitask and be detail-oriented.
Note: * indicates required information