Seeking Outstanding Professionals
Bicycle Sales Professional
We are seeking exceptionally qualified bicycle sales professionals who possess a positive approach to their profession, are detail-oriented and value customer relationships. Senior sales candidates must have a strong performance history of closing high end road sales. Guru fit experience a plus! Junior sales candidates must demonstate solid knowledge, a strong desire to learn and enthusiasm for the industry.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bicycle Mechanic position here at Big Ring is a fun and challenging position that allows you to share your love of bikes with customers and co-workers in a real shop environment. Each employee is expected to follow established policies and procedures and take direction from management. Employees are expected to perform duties in a way that represents Big Ring Cycles as the performance and high end establishment that it is and in a way that satisfies customer desires beyond standard expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to current store needs or other reasons.
• Assists customers in a courteous manner and from a place of knowledge.
• Responsible for properly taking in service work when service writer is not on duty, including correctly filling out service work orders, scheduling an appropriate amount of repairs and completing those repairs in a timely manner.
• Advises and assists customers with their product selection without bias.
• Communicates with bike shop manager low stock items, including shop supplies, service area items, tools, etc.
• Develops and maintains knowledge expertise of all merchandise in department to effectively assist customers with accurate information; keeps current as new product lines are introduced.Assists with bike sales and any other bike floor duties as needed.
• Maintains a clean, organized and safe workplace.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the bike shop manager.
• Previous bike mechanic experience and bike knowledge is a must.
• Must have high professional integrity and responsibility for repairs, builds and installs performed.
• Ability to be autonomous, prioritize workday, multitask and be detail-oriented.
• Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work both independently or in a team environment.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and take direction well.
• Acceptable appearance and demeanor.
• Ability to create an excellent customer and team experience.
• Good time management skills.
• A sense of urgency and ability to hustle.
• Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
?Working Environment/Minimum Physical Requirements
You must have the physical, visual and auditory ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations. Position requires standing up to 8 hours per shift, bending, leaning and kneeling on a regular basis during a shift. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in order to perform essential functions. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and stressful situations. Must be able to work in an environment where climate constantly changes.
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. It is understood that the employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties if requested by the immediate supervisor or other management staff. This position description is not a written or an implied contract. It will be reviewed periodically and may be revised if deemed necessary. Performance reviews will be conducted quarterly but do not necessarily constitute a required increase in pay.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com
Note: * indicates required information