Seeking Outstanding Professionals
Bicycle Sales Professional
We are seeking exceptionally qualified bicycle sales professionals who possess a positive approach to their profession, are detail-oriented and value customer relationships. Senior sales candidates must have a strong performance history of closing high end road sales. Guru fit experience a plus! Junior sales candidates must demonstate solid knowledge, a strong desire to learn and enthusiasm for the industry.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Bicycle Mechanic
The Bicycle Mechanic position here at Big Ring is a fun and challenging position that allows you to share your love of bikes with customers and co-workers in a neighborhood bike shop environment. Each team member is expected to contribute to the overall success of the business. Employees are expected to perform duties in a way that represents Big Ring Cycles as the performance and high end establishment that it is and in a way that satisfies customer desires beyond standard expectations.
Want to earn your place on our team? Below is what you need to have in order to do so, and we would be pleased to have you join us:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists customers in a courteous manner and from a place of deep knowledge and passion.
• Responsible for properly taking in service work and advising the customer on the work required on their bike.
• Advises and assists customers with their product selection without bias.
• Communicates with the team when stock is low on critical shop items, including shop supplies, tools, etc.
• Develops and maintains knowledge expertise of all merchandise in department to effectively assist customers with accurate information; keeps current as new product lines are introduced.Assists with bike sales and any other bike floor duties as needed.
• Be nice and respectful to your teammates
• Focus on the customer, listen, listen, advise and do what you say that you are going to do.
• Be smart and always be thinking about what you are doing and what you could be doing
• Stay current
• Communicate often, clearly and when you say that you are going to.
• Keep your work space neat, organized and clean as reflection of the work you do and the place that you work
• Have fun, Have more fun.
• 2-3 years of current top-level bicycle mechanical experience a must; no exceptions.
• Must have high professional integrity and responsibility for repairs, builds and installs performed.
• Ability to be autonomous, prioritize workday, multitask and be detail-oriented.
• Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
• You must be a professional in every way
• Ability to create an excellent customer and team experience.
• A sense of urgency and ability to hustle.
• Must have a very high level of experience with Shimano Di2, SRAM etap/AXS, Campy EPS, mountain bike suspension rebuilding is a plus.
• Having an area of expertise such as wheel building, suspension etc. is a plus.
• Think, contribute and do
A qualified person will be paid up to $20/Hr and additional benefits are offered on an individual basis.
Join a great team!
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com
Note: * indicates required information