These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Whether you're in the heat of a race, or just sessioning your local trails, give yourself an advantage with Crank Brothers' Mallet DH pedals. They rock super easy-to-enter/exit 4-sided cages with wide aluminum platforms for serious support. Steel springs, steel wings and chromoly axles deliver DH-worthy durability that shrug off hard use and big hits. The open design quickly sheds mud for reliability in sloppy conditions and the eight adjustable traction pins per side grip well when you're riding clipped out in corners.
Crank Brothers' Mallet 3 pedals sport the company's super easy-to-enter/exit 4-sided cages with wide aluminum/polycarbonate platforms for stellar support and stability, as well as tough chromoly axles with steel wings for durability, making these great pedals ideal for downhill riding and free riding. The open design quickly sheds mud for reliability in sloppy conditions and the traction pins grip well when you're riding clipped out between corners.
Shimano's M424s features large, replaceable resin platforms for sure footing on every ride, along with easy to enter and exit Shimano SPD bindings. With cartridge-bearings and a simple binding tension adjustment, these are grippy, user-friendly and durable all-terrain pedals you'll love.
Shimano's Click'R PD-T400 offers easy access to the cycling lifestyle, no matter your experience level. The Click'R pedal system requires 60% less effort than a standard Shimano SPD, so clipping in or out is smooth and effortless. And, adjustable spring tension provides customizable pedal performance to suit your riding style. A wide, supportive pedal cage, and a double-sided clipless pedal, impart confidence, letting you ride with ease and comfort. Tough chromoly axles and low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearings provide on-road and on-trail durability.
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
• Extremely wide pedal-to-shoe contact area • Wide pedal platform for more pedaling stability • Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity • Increases stability and control when not clipped in • Protects binding mechanism against impacts • Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow • Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chromoly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Shimano's PD-A530 Pedals are versatile Jekyll and Hyde pedals that are great on the road or on the trail. One side is flat so you can do quick rides with any shoes, and the other is SPD compatible for efficient clipless pedaling. Of course, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge bearings and the adjustable entry and release tension settings that Shimano is famous for.
Shimano's PD-A520 Pedals are affordable and easy to ride. Entry and exit is natural and the large platform makes pedaling simple even when your cleats are not engaged. These are excellent touring pedals thanks to low-maintenance sealed bearings and recessed cleats for walkable cycling shoes.
Crank Brothers' Candy 3 pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for low weight, great foot stability, and on-trail durability. The Candy 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless steel springs, CNC machined aluminum wings, and an open design that sheds mud fast, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They're also enhanced with inner needle bearings and water-tight internals for consistently smooth pedaling.
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all — cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum Wing material: Stamped steel Spring material: 300 series stainless steel Release angle: 15° / 20° Q-factor: 52mm Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included Weight: 355g per pair Warranty: 5 years
With Shimano's 105 SPD-SL Pedals, you get pro-level features without the price tag. They sport extra-wide platforms with stainless-steel plates for easy and smooth entry and exit, and excellent pedaling efficiency. Inside, there are sealed cartridge bearings for minimal friction and long-term durability. Plus, these fine pedals also feature adjustable entry and release tension so that you can dial them in for the perfect feel.
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: A380 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 395g per pair
Syzr Pedal Systems transfer power more efficiently to your off-road rig. Rider power is delivered to Syzr pedals directly through the cleats, not through the spongy rubber lugs of the shoe sole. Direct, Through-the-Cleat Power Transfer ensures that no rider energy is lost during transmission. SYZR pedals also use Active Cleat Stabilization Technology to improve the precision of the pedal/cleat connection and eliminate the slop and lateral instability common to off-road pedals. With advanced Roller-Cam Release Technology, Speedplay ensures consistent release in wet or muddy conditions. Instead of the usual metal-to-metal connection that allows other pedals and cleats to seize during release, Syzr cleats feature Ceramic Roller-Cams that do not seize when wet because they roll. In addition to improving consistency of release, the ceramic contacts provide exceptional, long-term durability.
• Low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. • Platform size: 101x114cm • 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal • Super thin double concave wide platform • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins • Hidden pin / Grease access port • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
VP's 69s are the perfect DH race, freeride, trail and BMX pedals. They are optimized for sticky shoes with 6 pins (VP's tallest and sharpest) per side on concave platforms that also grip your soles. These trick pedals boast extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies, tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for long life. The bodies are built to withstand rock strikes without losing pins, too.
Crank Brothers steps up to the plate to provide downhillers, freeriders, and BMXers with one sweet platform pedal. Most flat pedals have the traction pins' hex holes on top, making them very difficult to remove if they break or are worn down. The 5050s have removable plates so you have full freedom to customize pin location for rider preference and terrain. Additionally, this puts the pin's hex-hole location on the back of the plates, making them easy to remove after heavy duty use. The 5050 pedals are crafted from 6061-aluminum and utilize a bushing and cartridge bearing system that is completely user-serviceable.
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. - Genuinely Thin Body. - 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave. - Foot-sized 105mm wide. - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach. - 8 oversize plastic pins per side. - 9/16” only.
$80.00 - $88.00
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability.
$35.90 - $39.40
- Aluminum body, steel axle with precision ground adjustable bearings - Features grease ports, injection syringe included - 4 replaceable traction pins per side - 528g
• 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 • 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability • Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- Wide, low profile 6061 alloy platform for maximum control and clearance - Features sealed cartridge bearings combined with tough DU bushings - Includes two sets of removable hex head traction studs, one set of standard and one set of super sharp R2 pins
- Weight: 312g - Body: CrMo Investment - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 1 Cartridge/2DU - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability.
The iSSi Road Carbon Pedals provide large platforms for excellent power transfer and stability. Bushing and sealed cartridge bearings add durability, while the Chromoly spindles resist corrosion for long life. - Simple installation with a 8mm hex key - Available in standard spindle length or +5mm - +5mm model only available in Intense Black - Stainless Steel cleat plate provides a solid pedal interface - Adjustable spring tension - 7° float, 3-bolt split-cleat included - Cleat Interface: Look KeO - Material: Carbon - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Single Sided Clipless - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 266 grams
Page 1 of 5 Next page