• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
Saris' CycleGlide 2-Bike Add-On kit lets you hang two more bikes on your Saris CycleGlide overhead storage rack (sold separately).
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
Burley's water-resistant Trailer Storage Cover keeps your trailer clean and ready to go when not in use.
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
- Welded construction with vinyl covered wheel hook - 2 Bike model features a large removable basket for storage - Powder coat black finish - Hardware included
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 26-inch wheels • Color: Silver 26
Gear Up's OakRak Freestand Bike Storage Racks boast a compact 28-inch footprint to conserve space, so they're a great storage solution for home, office, or any location with dropped or angled ceilings. They're made of furniture-grade American red oak with a hand-rubbed oil stain and finish so they add class to any room and complement your bicycles. The bikes are safely and securely held by their frames on vinyl coated-steel support arms that protect the paint and finish. There are Velcro straps included to secure the front wheel to the frame so that the wheel does not swing side to side during storage. The support arms also adjust independently up and down to hold any style of bike. This rack comes complete with everything to store/display two bikes.
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
Stud mounted bike hooks that provide additional padding around the rim contact area to provide added durability. - Sold as a pair - Custom molded hook covering - Screws into any wood stud
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Feedback Sports' Velo Cache Cradle Kit expands the carrying capacity of your Feedback Sports Velo Cache Column bike storage unit (sold separately). By adding these independently adjustable units, you can hang bicycles, backpacks, hydration packs, helmets, and much more on your Velo Cache Column. All hardware is included.
The Leonardo FT (fat tire) storage hook is to designed to hold "fat tire" bicycles with tires up to 5 inches in width. Featuring elegant space-saving design, this rack offers convenient minimalist storage for any bike at a great price. Instead of throwing your cycling partner in the garage, display your bicycle like the work of art it is. Product Details: - Works with fat tires up to 5" wide - Tire tray saves wall from tire marks - Tough silver powdercoat finish - Rubberized coating protects wheel rim - Maximum load 50lbs (22Kgs)
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
• Fits 20-inch to 29-inch bikes • Anti scratch contact zones • Durable and rigid design • High gloss and matte black • For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Gear Up's OakRak Floor-to-Ceiling Bike Storage Racks use their Smart Tension-mount design for installation between the floor and ceiling with ease (no permanent installation required). They're made of furniture-grade American red oak with a hand-rubbed oil stain and finish so they add class to any room and complement your bicycles. The solid-oak top plate uses compression foam at each corner to protect the ceiling, while the solid-oak base plate grips any surface for a tight fit between the floor and ceiling. The bikes are safely and securely held by their frames on vinyl coated-steel support arms that protect the paint and finish. There are Velcro straps included to secure the front wheel to the frame so that the wheel does not swing side to side during storage. The support arms also adjust independently up and down to hold any style of bike. This rack comes complete with everything to store/display two bikes.
Gear Up's Rack-n-Roll 1 Bike Stand is an elegant bike-parking solution that holds any bike upright and lets you easily move the bike around when it's parked, too. The specially shaped side bars provide stability while avoiding contact with derailleurs, disc brakes and axles. There are four small solid-plastic wheels on the bottom for rolling the rack around. And, because the stand offers adjustable settings from 1 to 5 inches wide, it will accept bikes with even the narrowest or widest tires. You can park bicycles by the front or rear wheel, which lets you line multiple bikes up more closely by putting every other one facing the opposite way (so the handlebars don't bump into each other).
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
$49.99 - $59.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Page 1 of 2 Next page