Setting new standards for urban e-bikes, the Alpenchallenge AMP City is designed for the rider seeking both unique style and practical functionality. Engineered to deliver a tarmac-taming performance in a sleek modern design, the Alpenchallenge AMP City is the ultimate e-bike for urban agility.
- Full-Carbon Frame and Fork: Featherweight, premium handling and ride quality.
- Micro Travel Technology: BMC's MTT technology provides 10mm of travel for improved comfort and traction.
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS): The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
- Center-Mount Battery: Optimizes the center of gravity for a natural-feeling ride.
- D-Shape Seatpost: Borrowed from our top-tier race machines, the D-Shape Seatpost provides superb comfort with a svelte look, and keeps weight down to a minimum.
- 40C Tire Clearance: Ample tire clearance increases versatility for a variety of road conditions.
|Motor||Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output|
|Battery||Shimano STEPS BT-E8010 504Wh|
|Frame||Alpenchallenge AMP, Flat Mount, 12 x 142mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Auminium, Flat Mount, 12 x 100mm thru-axle|
|Crankset||Shimano FC-E8000 with Gates Carbon Drive|
|Chain||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 113T Belt|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimao Nexus 5 spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Nexus 5 IHG with Gates Carbon Drive 28T sprocket|
|Shifters||Shimano Nexus 5|
|Handlebars||BMC LSB 02|
|Stem||BMC RSM 01|
|Brakes||Shimano MT400, Shimano SM-RT66 Rotors (180/160)|
|Saddle||Selle Royal 2058 DRN|
|Seat Post||BMC LSP 03|
* Subject to change without notice.