The Speedfox AMP is for trail riders who want to knock out a 4-hour epic loop in just 2.5 hours, go on a killer singletrack adventure, or level the fitness playing field among riding buddies.
- Big Wheel Concept (BWC): Purpose-built 29er geometry and cockpit designs mean our 29" bikes are nimble, stable, and incredibly efficient.
- E-Specific Advanced Pivot System: An efficient, plush suspension system with an e-MTB tune that blends your power with that of the bike.
- Twin Hollow-Core Technology: Hides the battery pack in the downtube while supporting a stiff front triangle.
- Integrated Speed Sensor: Hidden in the rearstay and disc for a clean look and accurate speed measurement.
- E-Specific Geo Concept: Adjusted to the needs of an e-mountain-biker, to provide the full all-mountain experience.
|Motor||Shimano STEPS MTB E-7000, 250W, 70Nm output|
|Battery||Shimano STEPS MTB E-8020, 500Wh, integrated|
|Frame||Speedfox AMP Premium Aluminium, 130mm Travel, Advanced Pivot System Suspension, Integrated Battery, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount Disc, 12 x 148mm thru-axle|
|Fork||X-Fusion Eslide RC, 130mm|
|Rear Shock||X-Fusion O2 RL|
|Rims/Wheels||Alex MD30, 30mm|
|Hubs||DC-711 / MSL-148S|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHF/DHR II WT, TR, EXO|
|Chain||Shimano Deore 12 spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore Shadow Plus 12 spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore 10-51T 12 spd|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore 12 spd|
|Handlebars||BMC MRB03 Alloy 780mm|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore BR-M6100 / Shimano SM-RT66 Rotors (203/203)|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic dropper 125/150mm , 31,6mm|
* Subject to change without notice.