The Teammachine ALR Disc gives you complete access to performance. From city limit sprints to local crits and all-day alpine raids, the Teammachine ALR Disc is ready for everything.
- A Refined Aluminum Core: Smooth welds and size-specific, butted tubing ensure benchmark weight and stiffness.
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Race: All-day race compliance: designed to keep you fresh over long days of racing and intense training. Road vibrations are filtered out for a smooth and efficient ride.
- Ace Technology Fork: The Premium Carbon fork developed for our Teammachine SLR01 delivers a superior ride and first-class handling.
- D-Shape Seatpost and Integrated Seatclamp: Sleek and minimal look, easy accessibility and improved resistance to the elements.
- Internal Cable Routing: Improved durability and a clean, understated look. Alloy cable ports deliver clean and weather-proof cable routing. The secure cable hold eliminates unwanted rattling.
- 28mm Tire Clearance: Ample tire clearance for extra versatility and additional comfort on rough roads
|Frame||Teammachine ALR Premium Alloy, Triple-butted, Hydroformed, Smoothweld Aluminum, TCC Race compliance level, Internal Cable Routing, BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket, Flat Mount Disc|
|Fork||Teammachine ALR Carbon, TCC Race compliance level, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc|
Front: 12x100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12x142mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Mavic Open Disc|
Rear: RXC-1425, Thru Axle
|Tires||Zaffiro Pro V 25mm|
|Chainrings||Shimano Ultegra, 52-36T|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic|
|Handlebars||BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend|
|Stem||BMC RSM01, w/ computer and camera mount|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra, SM-RT800 Rotors (160 /140)|
|Saddle||Fizik Antares R7|
|Seat Post||Carbon D-Shape Seatpost, 15mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.