Pearl's lightest, stiffest, and most breathable shoes, the P.R.O. Leader v4 features groundbreaking technology top to bottom. The high-tech seamless upper minimizes pressure points by eliminating all stitching. An asymmetric closure places dual IP-1 Boa reels slightly off-center to avoid sensitive areas on top of the foot. The sole and upper are joined using a unique unibody construction to deliver a super low 5mm stack height for a powerful pedal stroke. Electroplating provides an unexpected flash of color to the bottom of this high performance shoe.
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- NEW 1:1 Zero Distraction Upper Fit mitigates foot discomfort by avoiding the soft tissue running along the top of the foot
- Unibody construction eliminates traditional lasting board to deliver super low 5mm stack height for maximum pedaling efficiency
- Zonal Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Double Boa IP1 reels allow 1mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- 1:1 Integrated Carbon Power Plate delivers feather-light stiffness (stiffness rating of 13)
- 1:1 Insole System allows independent left and right arch and forefoot varus canting adjustability for optimal pedaling mechanics
- Replaceable heel bumper Weight: 265 g (size 43)
- Shoe bag included
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.