A pair of bib shorts featuring easy-access leg pockets and made with lightweight, extremely water-resistant material.
The Cargo Bib Shorts can carry everything you would keep in a jersey. Tested for over a year across Europe, in the heat of the Australian outback and the rugged wilderness of Argentina, these shorts were designed to excel at extremes but are just as comfortable on the commute or club run.
By placing pockets on both legs and the upper back, these new bibs free you from the need for a traditional cycling jersey with pockets, letting you wear what you like. Pair them with a looser-fitting t-shirt for a more casual approach to riding, wherever your ride takes you.
Made with a new lightweight water-resistant material, these bib shorts perform in the rain, shedding water as you ride. Comfortable up to 30 degrees centigrade, they also perform just as well in the heat as they do the wet, making them the ideal bibs for every ride. The perforated chamois has been designed to ensure quick drying for multi-day adventures.
We tested the leg pockets to ensure your belongings are secure—whether you're carrying a little or a lot, the stretch opening keeps the contents in place. The pockets on the back were positioned to sit above the waistband of our Cotton and Randonnée shorts. This lets you cover up when you're not keen on Lycra without losing access to your riding essentials.
Comfortable shorts are the cornerstone of every great ride, and now you don't need anything else to set off. When you want just one piece of cycling kit for the job, the Cargo Bib Shorts will carry you through.
- Leg pockets with secure stretch closure keep small items to hand
- Back pockets mean you can forego the usual jersey
- Two reflective stripes on both legs
- Reflective stripe on the back of the shorts, ideally positioned for visibility on the road
- Lower front yoke makes for easier toilet breaks
- Same comfortable upper as Brevet Bib Shorts, with added stripe detail
- Proven Brevet chamois pad, perforated to dry quickly, tested for long-distance comfort
- Comfortable Brevet fit suitable for long days in the saddle
- 71% nylon
- 29% elastane