Offering exceptional breathability and moisture transfer, this lightweight merino-blend base layer is suitable for riding and racing year-round.
Designed for riding and racing in all conditions, the Merino Mesh Base Layer offers incredible breathability, exceptional moisture transfer, and class-leading comfort. Wear beneath a thermal jersey and jacket in the winter or under a flyweight jersey in the height of summer for year-round performance. Made from a second-generation merino-blend fabric, woven exclusively for Rapha, the higher merino content provides excellent moisture management and natural antibacterial qualities, with further ventilation guaranteed by the lightweight mesh structure. The Merino Mesh Base Layer is available with short or long sleeves, or no sleeves at all, and has a dropped tail for a great fit on the bike. It is finished with a Rapha logo tab on the chest.
- Made from a proprietary merino-rich blend for the perfect balance of breathability and insulation
- Lightweight open mesh structure
- Flatlock seams for comfort and low bulk
- Dropped tail to cover the lower back
- Rapha tab on neck
- Raglan sleeves
- Naturally anti-bacterial, itch-free, and odor resistant
- 60% merino wool / 40% polyester