The Vittoria Mazza combines input from world-class athletes with cutting edge tread technology, thus raising the bar on the enduro tire category. The Mazza uses deep siping in the direction of rotation allowing the tire to roll fast while opposing drift in off-camber situations. The unique siping pattern creates asymmetrical tread flex which translates to predictable and confident cornering. The bar has been raised, so get ready to start shredding.
• Aggressive profile with ample spacing for mixed terrain riding
• Progressive siping width allows for tactical grip on slick rocks and roots
• Stepped leading edge center-tread maintains speed and delivers outstanding climbing traction
• Substantial room between center tread knobs provide outstanding braking traction while also offering quick mud clearing
• Vittoria's proprietary 4C compounds are layered allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky while the base remains planted
Specifications: ?Size: 27.5 x 2.40/2.60", 29 x 2.40/2.60" ?
Tire Type: Tubeless
?Bead: Folding ?
Weight: ?27.5 x 2.40: 890g ?
27.5 x 2.60: 1030g ?
29 x 2.40: 950g ?
29 x 2.60: 1100g